What Our Clients Say
We were first timers and instead of a hard sell and 'get to the bottom line' attitude, we were educated and informed before we made our decision to buy. Brent was awesome. We did not feel pressured and he ensure WE were making our own decisions. Great parts and accessories selection and stock. I would only like to suggest that the 'shop around the store' after the demo be done on another day or more fast. We had been on our feet for a while and felt like we had to rush through the shopping. I think a ' checklist' and where to find the items would be more beneficial and allow the option to ask for assistance if needed. Great overall. Would recommend.
Jackie and Bill McConnell Oshawa ON
Campkin's RV Purchase Program
A UNIQUE PROGRAM TO SELL YOUR UNIQUE NON-MOTORIZED RV
The Campkin's program is simple and allows you to be paid up front a fair wholesale value.
What types of trailers does Campkin's buy?
We are looking for late model travel trailers, fifth wheels and fold down campers. Specifically, 8 model years old and newer. RV's must be in good condition in proper working order.
How does the program work?
- You contact us via email email@example.com or text us at 905-655-8613, including a brief description of your trailer including year, make and model, along with your name and phone number.
- We will call you within 24 hours to complete an appraisal form over the phone.
- We will research the current value and follow-up with the results.
- Assuming the price is acceptable, the trailer is brought in to our service department for an inspection and a lien-check is also completed.
- You receive payment immediately following the completion of a satisfactory inspection, lien-check and purchase agreement.
How long does this take?
From us receiving your first email until you receive your cheque is normally 10 to 14 days. Times can vary through out the year. Your specific time frame will be discussed on the initial phone call.
Why is it done this way versus the traditional consignment method?
- The owner of the trailer gets their money up front and their responsibilities such as insurance coverage and upkeep ends with Campkin’s purchasing it
- This allows us to put a proper selling price on the RV, taking into account current market conditions.
- It allows us to take a trade-in which means more potential buyers.
- Because we own it, we can arrange financing through our finance department using a variety of major financial institutions.
- When selling it we are legally responsible for the sale of the trailer in proper working order and the warranty that goes with it.