What Our Clients Say
From the minute we walked in to look at the 2018 Sanibel that we were interested in Jules was right there to help us. She didn’t use any high pressure sales tactics just showed us what we asked to see and answered all our questions. During our 3 hour tutorial Siep (spelling???) was the greatest! We couldn’t have asked for a more positive experience during the whole purchase procedure and we would HIGHLY recommend Campkins! Thanks for everything!
Kim &Chris Rogers Cobourg ON
Campkin's RV Purchase Program
A UNIQUE PROGRAM TO SELL YOUR UNIQUE NON-MOTORIZED RV
The Campkin's program is simple and allows you to be paid up front a fair wholesale value.
What types of trailers does Campkin's buy?
We are looking for late model travel trailers, fifth wheels and fold down campers. Specifically, 8 model years old and newer. RV's must be in good condition in proper working order.
How does the program work?
- You contact us via email email@example.com or text us at 905-655-8613, including a brief description of your trailer including year, make and model, along with your name and phone number.
- We will call you within 24 hours to complete an appraisal form over the phone.
- We will research the current value and follow-up with the results.
- Assuming the price is acceptable, the trailer is brought in to our service department for an inspection and a lien-check is also completed.
- You receive payment immediately following the completion of a satisfactory inspection, lien-check and purchase agreement.
How long does this take?
From us receiving your first email until you receive your cheque is normally 10 to 14 days. Times can vary through out the year. Your specific time frame will be discussed on the initial phone call.
Why is it done this way versus the traditional consignment method?
- The owner of the trailer gets their money up front and their responsibilities such as insurance coverage and upkeep ends with Campkin’s purchasing it
- This allows us to put a proper selling price on the RV, taking into account current market conditions.
- It allows us to take a trade-in which means more potential buyers.
- Because we own it, we can arrange financing through our finance department using a variety of major financial institutions.
- When selling it we are legally responsible for the sale of the trailer in proper working order and the warranty that goes with it.