WAYFARER INSURANCE GROUP
There are many different types of trailers in Canada to serve RVers of every budget and lifestyle, and we pretty much insure them all. We understand and appreciate the differences between each unit and the specific coverages they need.
Toll Free Phone: 1-844-929-4768
Insure Your RV With Wayfarer Insurance Group
YOU FOUND THE RV OF YOUR DREAMS, MAKE SURE YOU PROTECT IT
Insuring your RV properly couldn’t be easier. Underwritten by Aviva, they have the coverages specially suited to RVs. While many insurance companies will write trailers on your auto policies, Wayfarer knows that there’s a distinct difference between an auto insurance policy and RV insurance.
To find out how affordable complete coverage for your RV is, you can get a quote here in seconds and then request to have a licensed insurance broker get back to you to discuss your quote and get you setup if you’re ready.
WHAT THEY COVER
Coverage for items that are in your trailer that are normal to all trailers (20% of the total trailer value with the option to increase), and for detached private structures (10% of the total trailer value with the option to increase).
ERSBasic – limited emergency roadside assistance for trailer and towing vehicle when attached:
- Battery boost
- Flat tire service
- Fuel delivery
- Lockout service
- Debris removed
- Extended warranty on appliances
- Locks replaced
- Golf cart coverage of $5000
- Frozen food replaced
- Interested Party Rate Protector – covers extra costs to refinance the property if interest rates go up
- Pet injury coverage
- Deductible options from $500 to $10,000
OPTIONS & DISCOUNTS
One of the three settlement options: Replacement Cost coverage, Replacement Cost Plus coverage and Guaranteed Replacement Cost coverage – ask us if you qualify for any of these coverages:
- Temporary primary residence endorsement
- Water Protection Coverage (Overland Water and sewer back-up)
- Disappearing deductible
- Premises Liability up to $5 million – helps protect you from legal action related to injury or property damage while they’re using the trailer