We can take care of all of your needs whether you are paying cash or financing. We can custom fit a program to your needs. All inquiries are strictly confidential, you'll be amazed at how easy we can make your dream a reality.
Office Phone: 905-655-8613 Ext: 31
Toll Free Phone: 1-888-743-9378
Finance Your New RV With Campkin's
SO YOU HAVE DECIDED ON THE RV OF YOUR CHOICE
RV Financing has never been easier. We use major lenders such as TD Canada Trust, Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank, Desjardins and Bank of Nova Scotia. They all have special programs set up just for your RV financing needs.
To begin the Financing Process, Apply Here and a representative will get back to you to discuss your application immediately.
RV PROTECTION PACKAGES
We carry a full line of protection packages for your RV:
- Extended Service Protection for Mechanical Breakdowns on either new or pre-owned RV's (up to 10 years old)
- Theft Deterrent Program
- Protection of the outside of your new RV
- Protection of the interior fabric and carpeting
- Protection for the underside of your trailer with undercoating.
- Saferide RV– Technical & Roadside Assistance for your whole family North America Wide!
Good health is something we all value but can be taken away at any time due to sickness, an accident or other unforeseen instances. Protecting your financial obligations is a very wise step toward maintaining your good credit rating. Coverage is available to customers ages 18-74 (Conditions apply).
- Life Insurance
- Coverage provides a single benefit that pays the outstanding balance of your loan in the event of your death
- Critical Illness
- Coverage pays out your outstanding balance of your loan in the event you suffer a Critical Illness. Critical Illnesses include; Heart Disease, Stroke, Cancer, Paralysis & Kidney Failure
- Disability coverage pays your monthly payment in the event you become sick or disabled. The benefit paid is in addition to any group medical benefit you may receive and is not taxable
- L.O.E. coverage pays your monthly payments for up to 6 months (per occurrence) if you become involuntarily unemployed
- G.A.P (Guaranteed Asset Protection) this will pay the negative equity, up to $30,000, if your trailer has been involved in an accident, fire or theft.