What Our Clients Say
Second trailer purchased at Campkin's, Great job guys, top notch from Sales to delivery and every thing in between. Will not hesitate to purchase another trailer from here again.
Joe and Barb Werheid Bowmanville ON
A UNIQUE PROGRAM TO SELL YOUR UNIQUE NON-MOTORIZED RV
The Campkin's program is simple and allows you to be paid up front a fair wholesale value.
What types of trailers does Campkin's buy?
We are looking for late model travel trailers, fifth wheels and fold down campers. Specifically, 8 model years old and newer. RV's must be in good condition in proper working order.
How does the program work?
- You contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 905-655-8613, including a brief description of your trailer including year, make and model, along with your name and phone number.
- We will call you within 24 hours to complete an appraisal form over the phone.
- We will research the current value and follow-up with the results.
- Assuming the price is acceptable, the trailer is brought in to our service department for an inspection and a lien-check is also completed.
- You receive payment immediately following the completion of a satisfactory inspection, lien-check and purchase agreement.
How long does this take?
From us receiving your first email until you receive your cheque is normally 10 to 14 days. Times can vary through out the year. Your specific time frame will be discussed on the initial phone call.
Why is it done this way versus the traditional consignment method?
- The owner of the trailer gets their money up front and their responsibilities such as insurance coverage and upkeep ends with Campkin’s purchasing it
- This allows us to put a proper selling price on the RV, taking into account current market conditions.
- It allows us to take a trade-in which means more potential buyers.
- Because we own it, we can arrange financing through our finance department using a variety of major financial institutions.
- When selling it we are legally responsible for the sale of the trailer in proper working order and the warranty that goes with it.