1. Make single-use soap leaves from a bar of soap and a vegetable peeler.
2. Use Tic-Tac boxes to store spices.
3. Add Bundles of sage to a campfire to keep mosquitoes away. The smell is sure to ward off any mosquitos so you can enjoy your evening under the stars.
4. Liquid Soap + Cotton Balls = NO TICKS! Place the soak a cotton ball in soap and place on tick for 20 seconds. The tick will eventually stop chewing and will pull away with the cotton ball. Save the cotton ball with tick attached in a container if it's been attached for a long time this way it can be tested later for Lyme disease.
5. One water bottle will hold eight - ten eggs. Not only will this save you time and hassle but there's no need to carry extra bowls or a whisk.
6. Deodorant can be used to combat itchiness.